Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Corporate




Located in the Springdale Town Center
11578 Springfield Pike
Cincinnati, Ohio 45246
(513)771-0432.
matt@statusstyle.net.


Store Hours:
Mon.-Sat.:11-8
Sundays:E-mail/call for availability.






My good friend who I went to high school with is good friends with the owner of the shop. He always takes care of me when I come through. He always has the latest Nike's (Dunk's, Air Max, etc.) Most of his stuff are exclusive joints you wont find in the stores and he always sells at the boxed price. Besides shoes they got a selection of fitted's, and clothes from Clipse's Playcloths line to Crooks and Castle. He only carries one or two of each size for all his clothes, to keep ya ish exclusive. If you happen to be in Cincinnati you gotta come through. He also takes phone orders, most of the time he will post major releases on his blog of stuff in his shop. So if you see something you like, he will ship.

Corporate Blog


Foamposites in at Corporate from M.T on Vimeo.

1 comment:

CorporatesCoolGuy said...

Wow... its always funny when I see people show love to the shop and I am very thankful. This support of even thinking to put Corporate on your blog is really humbling. I'm glad we can just bring in the right things that people can feel! Thank you sincerely, MT