Wednesday, March 4, 2009

"The Hills" + Urban= BET's " Harlem Heights"



I just found out about this show today. It basically depicts the lives of inspiring actresses, editors, and sons and daughters of prominent people in the Harlem area. This concept is fairly close to MTV's hit show the hills. Haven't seen the show yet but I think it will be pretty good. I'm just hoping its not as cheesy a Baldwin Hills ( even tho thats my ish too! ha)


Air Yeezys



I'm not big on shoes..but for some reason I want these bad...
Release Date: TBA

Joe Budden TV

Joe Budden TV never fails to entertain me, between showing off his girlfriends a**, talking about how broke of a rapper he is now compared to 6-8 years ago, or talking about other NY rappers, Buddens career is hanging on for dear life..Yet he still remains in my eyes one of the most underrated rappers..

Lastly..

The Bachlor

I dont watch this show, but from all the hype after the season finale the other day, I watched a recap to figure out what had happened. Alot of women are saying screw Jason, but I say big ups to the man for being a man and following his heart. If it wasn't meant to be then it wasn't meant to be. I agree the girl that it was kinda foul for him to take her engagement experience virginity away from her, but would you want him to stay with you in a bad relationship because he doesn't love you?

No comments: